OUR APPROACH TO PPC
Are you looking for the best PPC (pay-per-click) marketing agency to grow your business? Believe it or not, we’ve got some experts well versed in PPC right here in Milwaukee! Transistor has managed millions of dollars in ad spend for a variety of clients. Whether you’ve got 50 keywords and a small budget or over a million keywords in hundreds of campaigns, Transistor will help improve your accounts. Our team successfully manages paid search accounts for e-commerce, service-based companies, and local businesses. Our team will work with you to help identify goals and reach your profitability or margin targets. PPC in the digital marketing mix is about maximizing revenue for a given return first and foremost.
Our Pay-Per-Click Services
We offer the following digital advertising services
- Paid Search: Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising – Search and Shopping Networks
- Display, Video & Retargeting: Primarily using the Google Ads network and Youtube
- Product Ads: Google & Microsoft shopping campaigns as well as select third parties
- Social Ads: Facebook, LinkedIn
- Other Ad Networks: Like Amazon Sponsored Products
Types of Clients, Industries, etc.
Our PPC client roster is about 60% lead-focused clients and 40% e-commerce. Almost 75% of our customers are B2B, but that’s almost random chance. We work with companies in manufacturing, fashion, print, professional services, transportation, food/beverage and home/garden. Our typical client spend $7-15k/mo on advertising, but we manage accounts spending as much as $100-200k/mo.
This covers a lot of ground. Our years of experience have given us the opportunity to work with a huge variety of companies. This means we have some unique experience in industries others are unfamiliar with. But mostly means we’re open to helping almost any company that seems like a good partner. Some agencies want to be experts in a narrow industry. That’s cool. We just want to work with clients where we believe in their business and enjoy them on a human level.
What We Do
- Account Building: We can take over existing accounts but also specialize in launching first-time campaigns and doing all of the keyword research to get started.
- Bid Management: Our team has built and acquired tools to make the process fast and effective. Manage bids on thousands of keywords a day with no wasted time. We’ve managed accounts with hundreds of thousands of keywords and keep a close eye on performance targets.
- Ad Copy Development: Get the most out of your character limits, with statistically significant testing processes to boot.
- Shopping Feed Creation & Management: Take products from your site to format and optimize
- Display Network: Audience creation, targeting/placement selection, ad creative development
Benefits of Working With Us
All of our PPC customers get access to some great tools and services. These include:
- Comprehensive ad testing tools using real math and data to drive ongoing improvement in performance
- The largest available databases for keyword and competitor research to help find opportunities
- Use of sophisticated budget management and projection tools to keep your spend on track
- Homegrown and third party tools for testing, account building, landing page generation and more – all to get more basic execution work done in less time
- Dedicated expert support – no account managers, always work with the pros
- Certified Google Partner
Our Cool Tools, Resources, Partnerships
How Much Will it Cost
For everything we do, we believe in flexible pricing. But we certainly have some standards we work with. Here’s some essential details on contracts and pricing.
- Minimum management cost is $800/mo
- We typically use the “10% of media spend” as a guide for our management, but we prefer use that to come up with a fixed monthly rate to keep our revenue consistent and same for your costs. But we’re open to having a variable rate.
- No minimum advertising budget – but our minimum management fee is firm. So if your total budget is $1,000/mo, you’ll be left with $200 to spend on ads and that’s not going to go very far.
- Generally no setup fees for 6 month or longer contracts. This is case-by-case but we try to avoid big up-front fees.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU!
Got questions? Want to get started? Just need someone to talk to? Give us a shout!